Notes about submitting documents:
- Photos or scans of printed documents are acceptable as long as there is one page per photo, and both sides of the document are included.
- Photos of a computer screen or a “screen capture” from a phone or computer are NOT ACCEPTABLE. Please see the instructions below on how to properly source from a web page. All of your required documents must be submitted in their entirety. This means every page of every document, EVEN IF THEY ARE BLANK PAGES.
- Any asset account statements (such as bank statements or transaction histories) must include the account number and member name.
- If using a retirement account, you must include the terms and conditions of withdrawal.
- These may not be all the documents needed; underwriting may occasionally determine it necessary to provide more supporting documents throughout the process.